Suizos y temática japonesa

No me gusta ninguno, ese JLC hay grabados para mi gusto mas bonitos y mas acordes a un reloj de lujo y de vestir como es un reverso, pero hay gustos muy variados y esa es la gracia que no a todos nos gusta lo mismo.

Bonitos muchos de ellos.

Aunque algunos a precios prohibitivos.

Gracias por mostrarlos muy chulos !

Blancpain Villeret Métiers d’Art Binchōtan. Pieza única. Hands-On - Blancpain Villeret Métiers d’Art Binchōtan (Specs & Price)

Ese JLC es precioso.
Me pregunto cómo será el proceso para que quede firme el dibujo en la tapa.

saludos

Diría que estos dos son más “chinos” que japonés, pero según el artista también hay inspiración japonesa. Hagámosle caso.

“I have always been entranced by the craftsmanship and techniques involved in Asian art. Despite natural feelings of apprehension, I wished to create timepieces that would serve as a support on which to express this art”, confides Denis Flageollet, Master Watchmaker and Creative Talent of De Bethune.

Maestri’Art I

This model recreates the technical and aesthetic spirit of Tsubas, the Japanese sword guards designed to protect a samurai’s hand from sliding into the blade.

In creating this entirely engraved contemporary timepiece, De Bethune conveys its determination to perpetuate a heritage shared by goldsmiths and watchmakers, by applying to this timepiece born of cutting-edge technologies a set of meticulous ancestral techniques illustrating powerful symbols from Japanese and Chinese mythology.

The animal motifs inlaid and engraved on the model exalt this material by infusing it with strength and light. Witness the dragon perched on the clouds and stretching across the entire watch, from the dial to the case middle and on to the back. He is boldly defied by a tiger, master of the bamboo forest. The tiger represents power, courage, bravery and ferocity, all elements of raw human nature.The dragon also embodies power and vitality, but combined with wisdom.

These two types of character appear in human beings in the making. To begin with, the tiger dominates and then, as time goes by, the dragon progressively takes over and an individual thus acquires balance and maturity. The tiger and dragon thus represent an important symbolic image often used to signify self-control in the teaching of martial arts.

The hours and minutes functions are displayed on a microlight dial, in the centre of this objet d’art.

Maestri’Art II

This model evokes the finesse and extreme delicacy of Asian etchings, often made on bronze vases. It channels the spirit of Chinese poetry and engravers through a modern watch.

Sharing values such as meticulous care and fine craftsmanship, combining its watchmaking expertise with the experience and creativity of illustrious Japanese and Chinese artisans, the Manufacture De Bethune recognises in Far Eastern art the same level of excellence as that prevailing in Swiss Watchmaking.

Collection Maestri’Art

Name: Maestri’Art I
Functions: Hours, Minutes
Movement: AUTOV2
Type: Mechanical self-winding movement
Adjustment: Winding and setting the time (2 positions)

Movement
Calibre autoV2 Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
Number of parts: 217
Jewelling: 29 jewels
Diameter: 30 mm
Power reserve: 60 hours

Dial
Alloy according to Japanese ancestral methods, engraved by hand
representing a tiger and a dragon enhanced with gold particles
Case
Material: Alloy according to Japanese ancestral methods engraved by hand
enhanced with gold particles
Case diameter: 43 mm
Case thickness: 10 mm

Name: Maestri’ Art II
Functions: Hours, Minutes
Movement: DB2005
Type: Mechanical manual-winding calibre
Adjustment: Winding and setting the time by means of the crown (2 positions)

Movement
Calibre DB2005
Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour/ 4 Hertz
Number of parts: 160
Jewelling: 27 jewels
Diameter: 30 mm
Power reserve: 6 days, ensured by a self-regulating twin barrel De Bethune Innovation (2004)

Case
Material: Blued polished grade 5 titanium
Case diameter: 42 mm
Case thickness: 8,8 mm

Availability: Unique pieces

Price:
CHF 135,000 Maestri’Art I
CHF 110,000 Maestri’Art II

Zenith A384 Revival Lupin The Third EditionNo sabía que Zenith tenía una edición de Lupin.
https://news.kakaku.com/prdnews/cd=toy/ctcd=5401/id=89972/

Calibre: El Primero 400
50 piezas solo para Japón.
Precio: JPY 850.000

https://img1.kakaku.k-img.com/Images/prdnews/2019112/20191125195105_226_.jpghttps://img1.kakaku.k-img.com/Images/prdnews/2019112/20191125195105_786_.jpg

Posiblemente unos de los hilos con temática más rara. :slight_smile:

Segunda edición del Zenith Lupin.

Bomberg"samurai".

Como curiosidad están bien pero solo eso, saludos.

Me encantan estos hilos “raros”.

Gracias por sacar el tema (aunque no me guste nada el tema del Manga).

Vuelvo a poner el Reverso con la Ola de Kanagawa, porque es una pasada. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pues no va Zenith y saca una tercera edición de su Lupin para revivir este hilo.

Pues me parece feísimo, estaré loco?

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk

Como me gustan los cronos este lo pondría en mi lista pensarlo, si no fuera por el precio. No soy fan de Lupin y 37 mm me parece muy pequeño, pero…

… a Lupin no se lo ve en el frontal y precisamente 37 mm le viene bien a ese dial. Más grande empezaría a ser hortera. El diseño es atrevido, pero al mismo tiempo es una combinación rara de clásico y moderno con algo de art déco. Lo que menos me gusta es que tiene demasiado dorado.

Creo que los 37 mm y la elección del color beige lo hacen un reloj mucho más discreto de lo que aparenta en esa foto de primer plano.

El diseño me gusta mucho, muy atrevido y quizás poco “ponible”, pero me gusta.
Los 37 mm creo que no encajarían con mi muñeca y eso que cada vez me gustan más pequeños