Welcome! Wanna try to learn Spanish while WIS-chatting?

What better way to practice a foreign language than chatting about one of your favorite hobbies? For the record, that’s what I’ve done some time ago and here I am today moderating a watch forum in Spanish (and still making mistakes)! :smiley:

Feel free to sign in and give it a try, this is a very friendly forum (they’ve helped a lot this Portuguese to improve his Spanish speaking and writing skills) and we’ll love to help you in this experience. :cool:

http://www.bornplaydie.com/japan/travel/hiroshima/torii.jpg

A torii is a Japanese traditional arch, commonly found at the entrances of Shinto’s sanctuaries. Presently the torii are symbols of prosperity and good fortune widely used in Japan. That’s why we’ve chosen this welcome picture, showing a symbol of good fortune with a “Rising Sun” behind.

I want to learn English talking about Asian watches, could anybody help me please? :slight_smile:

Sure!
Go post at the SCWF or WUS … :slight_smile:

Hey… I’ll give it a try.

Let’see… wow, it’s not that difficult.

I am posting in English and am surprised how fast I learn! This forum rocks! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

¿mande aloque como? :stuck_out_tongue:
¿Queojpajaenlaboquitaaaaa? :smiley:
Okey, begynemos: mai tailor ij rich :slight_smile:

Humor Inglés…:cool: :cool: :cool:

Pearl Harbour!

a very good opportunity to practice my bad english…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :ninja:

Of course…:stuck_out_tongue:

we can start making a dictionary of the most usual words we use when we talk about watches… I start…

reloj… watch

…With a northern touch from the Highlands Jimmy!!!

Rueda: wheel ( a este paso…) in any case a good idea…

Regards.

dial…esfera

KANDE MORE! ! ! !