Libreto/manual

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm48/ElMonitor/desierto-arabia-saudi.jpg

És verdad que aún no se hizo nada… Tenemos que decidir que poner…

Por mi haciamos una hoja simple idéntica a los manuales originales. Sería necesária la ayuda de José con el cirílico… :sweat:

Escribimos algo sobre la História ?

Estoy con Nuno en hacer una hoja única. Cuando digais empezamos a prepararla en cirilico. Fernando/fegoba ya se reincorporó y le he comentado como vá el proyecto y tambien va a colaborar en el tema de traducir al ruso.

Nuno cual traducimos?.

Como manual, me gusta más este: :beauty:

Manual Okeah original (1/2)

Manual Okeah original (2/2)

Ok Mañana hablo con Fernando/fegoba y el lunes en cuanto lleguemos a la oficina nos ponemos manos a la obra con ese manual. En cuanto lo tengamos te lo envio.

Gracias José :beauty: , pero espera a ver que opinan los demás compañeros :wink:

Por mí bien…

Entonces, para resumir que el hilo es largo y se han tocado muchos temas, la propuesta que manejamos ahora es el folleto original de volmax más el manual original que ha colgado Nuno ¿no?

a mí me parece bien

Opino lo mismo, me parece bien…:slight_smile:

Pués entonces créo que por mayoria avanzamos. :baffle:

José, estamos en tús manos :cool: :slight_smile:

De acuerdo , el lunes le metemos mano a esas dos hojas y en cuanto esté listo os lo paso a todos.

Gracias chavales.

Un abrizo.

Bueno pues aqui teneis "mi versión " inglesa de las instrucciones. Lo pongo aqui para que lo reviseis y hagais las correcciones oportunas. Sobre todo leer atentamente la parte de uso del crono. No uso los cronos y se me olvida el funcionamiento asi lo he traducido sin complementarlo con el correcto uso de un crono por lo que probablemente sea lea de forma engorrosa.

**The watch is designed to operate for a long time as long as used properly.
To preserve the quality of your watch please observe the following conditions:

• Gently winding once a day, in the morning, until the spring to tighten completely.
  • Do not open the watch to prevent its mechanism damaged and waterproofing failures
  • Avoid to exposure the watch to sudden temperature changes, it could cause tarnish the glass
  • Avoid contact with chemicals.
  • Periodically (every 2-3 years) clean, lubricate and adjust the watch.

a)Setting the time: to adjust the time pull out the crown (1) and turn clockwise the hands to match the exact time. Push back the crown (1) to return to its original position

b) Using the calendar: To correct calendar data (the day of the month):
Pull out from the crown (1) and turn clockwise so that the two hands pointing to 01:00 h (till calendar jumps), then turn the hands in the opposite direction to that point at 22: 00h. Next turn the crown clockwise to point again at 01:00 h. This will change the day of the month. Having achieved the required day of the month, turn the hands clockwise until the exact time is set for. Finally, push the crown back to its starting position.
Keep in mind that to set exact time from midnight, it´s necessary before that you full turn the hour hand clockwise and only then adjust the hands to the current time.

c) Stopwatch: The stopwatch is indicated to accurately measure short periods (up to 30 minutes).
Note that using the chronograph watch continously, the watch accuracy is reduced. The chronograph is activated and deactivated by pressing the button consecutively (2). To reset the stopwatch to the starting position (zero), press the button (3) once the stopwatch has stopped pressing the button (2).
Attention never stop the chronograph with the button (3)!
If necessary add more elapsed time after each stop you will need to activate and deactivate the chronograph by pressing the button (2).
How do you calculate a running time of chrono “superior” for 30 minutes?:
Before activating the stopwatch, turn yourself crown (4) to set the triangular mark of the rotating scale counterclockwise to clockwise, then activate the stopwatch. Once the stopwatch is stopped , elapsed time can be read as follows:

• The hours, by the time scale of the time slot display as showed by the hour hand.
  • The minutes, by the meter scale of minutes when the hour hand is in the position of the first half of the time slot, and adding 30 minutes to the showed by the count of the minutes when the hour hand is in the position of the second half of the time slot.
  • The seconds, according to the scale of the chronograph.

d) Rangefinder: To set the distance between a light signal and a sound signal is necessary to activate the stopwatch at the time of light flash on and deactivate at the moment of perceiving the sound.
The distance expressed in miles will be the second hand dial over the scale “rangefinder” (Telemetr)

e) Double time zone: To determine the time zone turn the crown (4). The triangular mark of the time scale of the time zone of the period in respect of the main scale of 12 hours, should be set, according to the difference between the numbers of slots in the main time showed by the watch and local time slot. If local time is ahead of the main time scale must rotate counterclockwise to clockwise, and if running back, in the sense of clockwise. The main time is showed by the watch hands and the local time (time slot) in the rotating scale.

I-TMO Zak. Nº 3944 T. 2000so del r**

Eso es San Google puro y duro, macho. :smiley: Pero mil gracias José, te agradezco muchísimo tu implicación.

Mejor poner “Dual time zone” (creo que en relojería es más correcto que “double”) y “Telemeter”, en vez de “rangefinder”, creo yo. :cool:

Si no me equivoco, “stopwatch” hace más referencia a “cronómetro” que a “cronógrafo”, por lo que veo más indicado “chronograph”.

Si lo veis bien así el resto de “anglófonos” (Paulo y Nuno), seguimos adelante con lo que ha puesto José y estas correcciones.

Ok, correctas las observaciones. Para usar un lenguaje mas standard, y ayudarme en la traduccion, me bajé algunos manuales en ingles de otros relojes y he tratado de usar los mismos términos técnicos que son habituales en este tipo de manuales.

De todos modos como tenemos muchisimo tiempo hasta la publicación de las instrucciones, podemos leer y releer el texto para que no se cuele ningun error y dejarlo de lujo.

Edito porque me he dado cuenta que dejé una cosa para el final y luego se me olvidó.

El parrafo siguiente -How do you calculate a running time of chrono “superior” for 30 minutes?:

hay que sustituirlo por:

How do you calculate a running time of chrono longer than 30 minutes ?:

Otra corrección:

donde dice:The distance expressed in miles will be the second hand dial over the scale “telemeter” (Telemetr)

debe decir:** The distance, expressed in miles, will be that showed by the second hand over the scale “telemeter” (Telemetr) **

P.D. Carlos los técnicos de las parabólicas han venido y no han sabido solucionar el problema del cambio de la plataforma C+ al Astra 2C y llevo todo el dia buscando “footprints” del satelite de marras para saber si estamos fuera del haz de recepción. Asi que solo nos queda de momento verlos por internet ( roja directa, justin…) mecahiss en la má !!!

Un magnífico trabajo, José. Gracias :slight_smile:

Vaya con las antenitas…:smiley:

Bueno, espero que hayas podido ver el “jurgol”, José. :grimace:

Porfa, una vez tengas la traducción con todas esas correcciones incluidas, ya sabes, me la pasas por email. :slight_smile:

Y cuando lo tengáis todo listo me lo mandáis y hago la composición para el archivo que se va a mandar a todos los propietarios.

Va a quedar de lujo.

:inlove:

Me vais a perdonar, pero me he venido aquí a fumarme un cigarrito tranquilo y no recuerdo cómo estamos con esto. :sweat: :sweat: :grimace: :smiley:

José…
¿Me enviaste la traducción correcta en ruso?
¿Al final la inglesa la hemos dejado como está con esas correcciones?

¿Lo vamos a ha llevar a imprenta?
Creo que no será nada caro y quedaría mejor.

Perdonad pero este principio de semana ha sido demasido cargado y he tenido poco tiempo. La version en ruso acabo de hablar hace unos minutos y me dicen que la tendremos mañana, si no pasa nada, por lo que en cunato la tenga te la envio por correo.

La versión inglesa por mi parte está lista y la pego aqui para última revisión. Ya he corregido las cuatro cositas que cambiastes (Carlos) y los dos párrafos que comenté mas arriba, He incluido en ruso los que significa BMф para dar a entender que se hizo para la Armada “soviética” no para la “rusa” que es más moderna. Si lo veis bien lo dejamos y si creeis que es mucho rollo pues lo quitamos y dejamos solo el título de Notes for using… en ingles. David ya le dará el formateo, tipo de letra y otras virguerias que sea mas bonito:

Notes for using the watch model OKEAH made for the Ship´s Captains of The Soviet Navy (Военно-морской флот СССР- BMф):
The watch is designed to operate for a long time as long as used properly.
To preserve the quality of your watch please observe the following conditions:

• Gently winding once a day, in the morning, until the spring to tighten completely.
  • Do not open the watch to prevent its mechanism damaged and waterproofing failures
  • Avoid to exposure the watch to sudden temperature changes, it could cause tarnish the glass
  • Avoid contact with chemicals.
  • Periodically (every 2-3 years) clean, lubricate and adjust the watch.

a)Setting the time: to adjust the time pull out the crown (1) and turn clockwise the hands to match the exact time. Push back the crown (1) to return to its original position

b) Using the calendar: To correct calendar data (the day of the month):
Pull out from the crown (1) and turn clockwise so that the two hands pointing to 01:00 h (till calendar jumps), then turn the hands in the opposite direction to that point at 22: 00h. Next turn the crown clockwise to point again at 01:00 h. This will change the day of the month. Having achieved the required day of the month, turn the hands clockwise until the exact time is set for. Finally, push the crown back to its starting position.
Keep in mind that to set exact time from midnight, it´s necessary before that you full turn the hour hand clockwise and only then adjust the hands to the current time.

c) Chronograph: The chronograph is indicated to accurately measure short periods (up to 30 minutes).
Note that using the chronograph watch continously, the watch accuracy is reduced. The chronograph is activated and deactivated by pressing the button consecutively (2). To reset the stopwatch to the starting position (zero), press the button (3) once the stopwatch has stopped pressing the button (2).
Attention never stop the chronograph with the button (3)!
If necessary add more elapsed time after each stop you will need to activate and deactivate the chronograph by pressing the button (2).
How do you calculate a running time of chrono longer then 30 minutes?:
Before activating the chronograph, turn yourself crown (4) to set the triangular mark of the rotating scale counterclockwise to clockwise, then activate the chronograph. Once the chronograph is stopped , elapsed time can be read as follows:

• The hours, by the time scale of the time slot display as showed by the hour hand.
  • The minutes, by the meter scale of minutes when the hour hand is in the position of the first half of the time slot, and adding 30 minutes to the showed by the count of the minutes when the hour hand is in the position of the second half of the time slot.
  • The seconds, according to the scale of the chronograph.

d) Telemeter: To set the distance between a light signal and a sound signal is necessary to activate the chronograph at the time of light flash on and deactivate at the moment of perceiving the sound.
The distance, expressed in miles, will be that showed by the second hand over the scale “telemeter” (Telemetr)

e) Dual time zone: To determine the time zone turn the crown (4). The triangular mark of the time scale of the time zone of the period in respect of the main scale of 12 hours, should be set, according to the difference between the numbers of slots in the main time showed by the watch and local time slot. If local time is ahead of the main time scale must rotate counterclockwise to clockwise, and if running back, in the sense of clockwise. The main time is showed by the watch hands and the local time (time slot) in the rotating scale.